We’ve got something for everyone here at the Commodores Inn in Stowe, Vermont. Our convenient location, comfortable accommodations, and on-site activities make the Commodores Inn a favorite vacation spot in Stowe.
Upon your arrival you will be greeted by our friendly staff. In the late afternoon hours you will be welcomed with an assortment of our chef’s fresh baked cookies and lemonade in our fireside living room.
On warm summer days you can cool off in our outdoor pool, or hone your paddling skills on our private lake with our kayak, canoe, paddleboard or rowboat. Bring the kids and try fishing the well-stocked waters, or sign them up for a local day camp while you enjoy some area hiking, biking, shopping, golfing or relax on our lakeside deck and catch up on some much needed rest!
Year-round you can read, relax, and play board games in our fireside living room or bask in the tropical warmth of our heated indoor pool, jacuzzis, and saunas.
- Private 3 1/2 acre lake with use of boats
- Indoor heated pool
- Outdoor (seasonal) pool
- Poolside and lakeside decks for your enjoyment and wildlife viewing
- Jacuzzis and saunas
- Free WiFi
- Comfortable living room area with cozy fieldstone fireplace
- Quiet reading and board game area
- Wide screen TV
- Game room including ping pong, pool table and assorted games