Spring has finally arrived bringing some much needed hope during these times of uncertainty. The snow has melted away the landscape is greening up beautifully. Like all other Stowe VT hotels, we are currently closed through mid-June as mandated by the state of Vermont. It is definitely the time to stay home, stay safe, stay healthy and enjoy some quality family time. In anticipation of when our doors will be open again, we will be so ready to welcome everyone to come and visit and recharge their spirits with some nice fresh Vermont air.
The best in Stowe VT group lodging, the COMMODORES INN welcomes you to the classic village of Stowe, situated in the heart of the Green Mountains. Located on a 15-acre lakeside setting, our family owned resort features modern comfort with country charm with many amenities:
- Indoor & Outdoor Pools
- 3 Jacuzzis
- 2 Saunas
- Game Room
- Fireside Living Room
- Sports Lounge
- Lakeside Dining Room
- 3 ½ Acre Lake
- Canoes, Kayaks, Paddle Boards, Rowboats
For the past 35 years, we have welcomed Motorcoach Tours year-round. You’ll find that of all the hotels in Stowe VT, Commodores Inn offers the best group rates, services, and accommodations. The area offers an array of group activities for the outdoor enthusiast, music, art and theater for the cultural buff, plus an abundance of shops, restaurants and sightseeing for all budgets and appetites. We are located near some of Vermont’s finest attractions! If you’re looking for some Stowe VT group activities, here is a taste of some of the fun activities located nearby:
- Tour the Ben & Jerry’s factory & eat some ice cream!
- Visit the Cold Hollow Cider Mill to see how cider is made, and sample some cider donuts!
- Stop at the Vermont Ski Museum to learn about Stowe’s (and Vermont’s) rich ski history.
- Ski/Snowboard at Stowe Mountain Resort
- Take a scenic Gondola Ride
- Try out a Craft Beverage Tour from Umiak (you’ll have a driver/tourguide take you to the best local breweries)
- Go Hiking, Biking (mountain, road, or gravel!), or hit the links at one of the areas multiple golf courses
- Visit Vermont Teddy Bear to make a custom teddy bear of your own
- Tour the Rock of Ages Granite Quarry in Barre
- Visit the Shelburne Museum for some culture or even to enjoy a summer concert
- Drive up to Burlington (short 30minute drive) for a Scenic Lake Cruise
- Go River Rafting/Canoeing/Kayaking with one of the areas many tour operators
- Visit one of the many Maple Sugar Farms in town to learn & see how maple syrup is made.
- Go to the Cabot Creamery for some fresh Vermont cheese & a tour!
But that’s not all! In addition to the many different group activities available in the Stowe area, tour groups can enjoy the following at the Commodores Inn.
- Welcoming Homey atmosphere
- Great location, near to downtown Stowe VT
- Personal warm welcome by owners upon arrival
- Complementary Welcome Reception
- Complementary coach parking
- Prompt baggage handling included
- Full breakfast included
- Country Dinner offered nightly
We specialize in providing custom tours to meet your group requirements. Our staff is here to assist you with your travel plans. Please call to discuss the different options.
Exclusive Discounts for Groups
The Commodores Inn is extending a special offer to all groups who are interested in visiting Stowe, Vermont.
Get 20%- 40% Savings on our already discounted seasonal rates.
(Your discount is dependent on the dates you choose to visit us.)
This special package includes lodging, breakfast and dinner (if desired), welcome reception, luggage, tax and gratuity.
Special Offer for Tour Operators & Group Leaders!
If you are thinking of bringing a group to Stowe and would like to familiarize yourself with the area, we have a special offer for you. Come and stay at the Commodores Inn for two nights at no charge, with breakfast included. We make it easy!
Call today to reserve your free two-night stay.
(This offer is not valid throughout our peak holiday seasons and is subject to availability.)
We’re here to assist you with any of your tour plans so give us a call today.
Bruce & Carrie Nourjian